Just about every wedding falls behind schedule at one point or another. The bride can’t find her shoes, the groom forgot the marriage license, or the makeup artist is running a bit late. One of the most important aspects of planning your wedding is thinking through your wedding timeline and allowing enough time for any hiccups that may arise.
An effective wedding timeline can make your day virtually stress free. An effective timeline can also ensure you have enough time to get the photos that you want. We’ve ran across a couple free printable wedding schedule templates online that are fabulous. We hope they will aid you tremendously in your wedding planning!
Also, a few tips for planning your big day:
- Discuss your ideal timeline with each vendor to get any feedback from them on what works best.
- Consider a first look to save time and capture some special photos. It also allows the bride and groom to have intimate time alone.
- If you're the bride, get your make-up and hair done first rather than last.
- Allow for more time than you think you may need; you can never have too much time for photos.
There are two different schedules:
(1) Traditional Wedding Day Timeline
(2) Wedding Day Timeline with Pre Ceremony First Look
We hope these help you tremendously in planning your big day!
Katie & Melissa